Monday 23 May 2011

Today was not my day.... tomorrow doesn't look good either!

So firstly there was my R.S. GCSE which is never going to be a good way to start off a day. I mean, if it involves learning pages of Bible quotes, sitting in a hot room and scribbling for what seemed like ever, and then suddenly not needing my notes anymore, after a whole year's solid work, it does seem slightly pointless!

Then I played rounders this afternoon and, after the third throw from the back stop that the three people surrounding second post somehow missed, I asked her to aim for fourth, where I was instead, only to be smacked on the nose by the ball (karma I guess) and have to almost pinch myself to stop myself from crying in the middle of a pitch (even harder when gales are blowing you to pieces and your eyes are watering anyway!). So I now have a nice lump, right in the centre of my nose.

And then since I got home, I opening my cupboard doors to shove my R.S. notes away, once and for all, tripped over backwards and sat down heavily on the corner of a stool, which really really hurts, btw!

Oh, and my parents just gave me the cold shoulder and seemed rather less than enthusiastic about the fact that I no have no need to wander around the house reciting Bible verses at random times of the day, or that I had these career test results back which are amazing!

So basically, today really wasn't my day and right now, I would quite happily curl up in bed and not wake up again until next Sunday... too bad that won't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment