Sunday 8 May 2011

Top 5 Kids TV Shows...

... that of course I don't watch when I'm bored...
N.B. by kids I mean up to 13 years old.
5. Tracy Beaker - the latest series isn't as good but the earlier ones are hilerious and the characters are so endearing that you can't help but love them!

4. Unfabulous - this show was the starting point for Emma Roberts in 2003 and is about a 13 year old girl and her life, parts of which are told through random songs.

3. Basil Brush - this programme used to make me cry with laughter when I was nine... now it would probably just make me groan but then again, I haven't seen in for six years!

2. M.I. High - there's something so strangely calming about the fact they're normal students and yet also find the time to lead M I 9.

1. Sabrina the Teenage Witch - I watched all seven seasons of this when I was 11 and I still have to watch it when it's on! The stories move from cheesy to utterly innocent to crazy but I love it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment