Saturday 7 May 2011

One Manic Week...

This week has literally been mental. I never thought it could go so fast but it did. I also never thought I could have sat so many exams, was given mounds of homework (three quarters of it us already completed), spent 12 hours in London rehearsing and performing a concert, oh and somewhere managed to fit in watching Gossip Girl on Wednesday and an episode of Dawson's Creek every other night. Did I mention I went to bed at 10pm each day??

How the hell I got through it, I don't know but I did and so now it is Saturday and besides doing a timed German reading practice paper, I have no homework at all. (well, besides revision for exams that is!). If it wasn't for the fact that it is raining I'd be hitting the shops or spending the day at the beach. I guess I could always catch up with sleep......

Have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment